We believe you will be the most satisfied in Jesus, the most passionate for His Kingdom to come, the most radical forJesus, when you intentionally do life together with a few friends, and journey together to follow Jesus. Trusted relationships create the best platform for you to grow in your faith. This is why we are unapologetic about asking you to join a Life Group and why we will do everything we can to resource you to Lead or Host a group.
Life Groups meet weekly or fortnightly. Be a part of the growing movement of Life Groups; be a part of the growing movement of people hungry to Come Alive in their faith in Jesus.
Life Groups are a wonderful way to grow in Christ in a safe nurturing environment. They provide a way to gather around God's word together, to build relationships and to support and encourage one another and share life with each other. Life Groups are an essential part of our church and our life in Christ and we encourage you to join one.
Darren & Rhondda Chatburn
Life Group Coordinators
TIMES & LOCATIONS
- Tuesday (F/N) 7:00pm, Leader: Wendy Brown; Women; Eleebana.
- Tuesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: David and Diane Hill; Mixed adults; Eleebana.
- Wednesday 7:30pm, Leader: Jeff & Wendy Macarthur; Mixed adults; Warners Bay.
- Wednesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: Grant & Lorna Bateman; Mixed Adults; Valentine.
- Wednesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: Darren & Rhondda Chatburn; Mixed Adults; Eleebana.
- Wednesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: Steve and Debbie Waye; Young Adults; Floraville.
- Thursday 7:30pm, Leaders: Luke & Lauren Troyer; Young Adults; Garden Suburb.
- Thursday 6:00pm, Leaders: Steve & Liz Troyer; Young Adults; Eleebana.
- Friday 9:30am, Leader: Aimee Stonehouse; Women; Warners Bay.