We believe you will be the most satisfied in Jesus, the most passionate for His Kingdom to come, the most radical for Jesus, when you intentionally do life together with a few friends, and journey together to follow of Jesus. Trusted relationships create the best platform for you to grow in your faith. This is why we are unapologetic about asking you to join a Life Group this year; and why we will do everything we can to resource you to Lead or Host a group.
Life Groups are made up of ten to twelve people and meet weekly. We are projecting we will need 12 groups by the end of 2018. Be a part of the growing movement of Life Groups; be a part of the growing movement of people hungry to Come Alive in their faith in Jesus.
For us, our life group is a safe place where we do life together - a place to share our hearts and our lives - it's about relationships. A place to laugh, a place to have fun, a place to cry and be comforted. A place to grow, a place to be encouraged when you feel discouraged and a place to be held when it seems like your world is falling apart.
Jeff and Wendy Macarthur - 2016
TIMES & LOCATIONS
- Sunday 12-3pm, Leaders: Hamish and Kajsa Ferguson; Family friendly; Toronto/Warners Bay
- Monday 7:30pm, Leaders: Andy and Ally Meier; Young Adults; Jewells.
- Tuesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: Mark & Belinda Lindgren; Mixed adults; Macquarie Hills.
- Tuesday (F/N) 7:00pm, Leader: Wendy Brown; Women; Eleebana.
- Wednesday 7:30pm, Leader: Jo Watts; Mixed adults; Valentine.
- Wednesday (F/N) 7:30pm, Leaders: Shane and Pauline Scott; Mixed Adults; Belmont North.
- Wednesday 7:30pm, Leader: Rob Fryer; Youth Yr 10-12; Belmont North.
- Friday (F/N) 9:30am, Leader: Aimee Stonehouse; Women; Warners Bay.